Say good morning to one cool character with this Cinnamon Roll Snowman Breakfast Tray. Fresh fruit, crispy bacon, and the cutest cinnamon roll around, it’s a sweet way to start a winter’s day!
- 7 jumbo or grand cinnamon rolls
- 9 chocolate chips, for the eyes and mouth
- 3 blueberries, for buttons
- 1 mandarin orange piece, for the nose
- 2 slices of bacon, for the arms
- 4 strands of Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel, for the scarf
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, for the decorative snow on the pan
- Mandarin oranges
- Baked Bacon
- Chocolate chips
- Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Separate cinnamon rolls into individual rolls.
- To Make the Snowman:Place 1 roll toward the top of the pan. Then place a second roll in the middle of the pan. Unroll a third roll into a strip, then loosely coil it around the roll in the middle of the pan. Move the rolls closer together so they’re almost touching each other. Place a fourth roll toward the bottom of the pan. Unroll 2 more rolls into strips and loosely coil each strip around the bottom roll. Press the bottom rolls up near the middle rolls. Unroll about 1/3 of a seventh roll so you have a short strip of dough. Place the dough straight across the top roll on the sheet pan to form the bottom of the snowman’s hat. Unroll about another 1/3 of the roll and create the shape of the top of the hat by zig zagging the dough. Press it up against the flat piece to create the full hat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle and smear the icing over the baked snowman.
- To decorate the Snowman, use two chocolate chips to create the eyes and arrange 7 chocolate chips for the mouth. Place a pointed piece of mandarin orange for the nose. Put 3 blueberries down the middle cinnamon roll for the buttons. Use 4 strands of Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel to create the scarf. Two for around the neck and then two to loop through to create the scarf. Stick a piece of bacon on either side of the middle cinnamon roll for the arms.
- Arrange mini marshmallows at the base of the snowman to create the decorative snow.
- Place the additional toppings, fruit and bacon in small jars or serving bowls on the baking tray. Serve and enjoy!