Bring some seasonal cheer to your holiday brunch with this scrumptious Cinnamon Roll Wreath. Sugared cranberries and fresh mint make this breakfast favorite even more festive and delicious.
- 3 (8-count/12.4 ounce) cans cinnamon rolls
- 1 bag whole fresh cranberries
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar, divided
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a large baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Place a small round ramekin in the middle of the baking sheet. The ramekin will help the cinnamon roll wreath hold its shape while rising and baking.
- To make the wreath shape, start by placing the first cinnamon roll on the baking sheet up next to the ramekin. Place the next one so that it overlaps the first roll slightly. Continue overlapping each roll and gradually moving them into a wreath shape around the ramekin. When you get to the last one, join the circle by tucking the last cinnamon roll under the first. Repeat by making another layer with the remaining cinnamon rolls slightly overlapping each other as well as the first layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Carefully remove the ramekin and transfer the warm cinnamon roll wreath from the cookie sheet to a serving platter or tray. Drizzle the packets of icing over the wreath and then decorate with sugared cranberries and fresh mint leaves.
How to Make Sugared Cranberries:
- Combine ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in one bag of cranberries until completely coated.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cranberries to a wire rack set over a rimmed sheet pan. Let dry for at least 1 hour.
- Place remaining 1 cup sugar in a shallow dish. Roll the cranberries around in the sugar until completely coated. Let dry for at least 1 hour before enjoying.