My Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie marries Oreo cookies and peanut butter in a cold, creamy, unbelievably delicious dessert. Any way you slice it, that’s love at first bite!
- 24 Oreo cookies, plus more for garnishing
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups well-packed vanilla ice cream
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs in a food processor or blender. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine well with the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie pan.
- Chill the crust in the freezer while making the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add the peanut butter and continue beating until smooth. On low speed, add the ice cream. Beat until creamy.
- Spread filling into prepared crust.
- Garnish with more Oreo cookies (whole and/or crushed).
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Let the frozen pie stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes before slicing into.