Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookie Cobbler is a sweet and simple cobbler made extra special with a chocolate chip cookie topping. Cobbler perfection!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1–1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish. Scoop cookie dough evenly over cherry filling. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cookies are golden and crisp and cherries are bubbling. Serve warm with milk or ice cream.