This festive and delicious Charcuterie Wreath Board comes dressed to impress! Perfect for that chic-but-casual holiday affair, it looks gorgeous and tastes amazing. Your guests won’t be able to get enough!
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup mixed fruit preserves
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- ¼ cup cornichons
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- 2 (5 ounce) creamy Brie wheels
- 8 triangle slices Manchego cheese
- 1 block aged white cheddar
- 1 (8 ounce) Cranberry Chèvre Goat Cheese Log
- 4 small bunches green grapes
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Uncured Applewood Smoked Salami
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced Prosciutto
- 30 Fig and Olive Crisps
- 8 star-shaped crackers
- 13 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 16 raspberries
- 14 blackberries
- 12 green olives
- Using a 20” round walnut wood board, start by placing small bowls with the honey, fruit preserves, kalamata olives and cornichons around the outer edge of the board, always leaving the center of the board open.
- Next, place the Brie wheels on opposite sides of the outer edge of the board. Fan four of the Manchego triangles around the bowl with the fruit preserves and the other four slices around the bowl with the honey. Slice half of the block of aged white cheddar into thin slices and crumble the other half into small chunks. Place the slices and crumbles on opposite sides of the board. Cut the goat cheese log into 10 round slices and fan 5 of the rounds on one side of the board and the other 5 rounds on the opposite side of the board.
- Add the 4 small bunches of grapes to the board spacing them out around the board.
- Next, make 4 salami roses, using a wine glass for the two larger roses and a shot glass for the two smaller roses. After creating each rose, place them on the board in four separate locations.
- Roll the prosciutto slices and place them near the Brie rounds on the board.
- Fan the Fig and Olive crisps around the salami roses. Arrange the star crackers evenly around and on top of the other ingredients on the board.
- Tuck the Rosemary sprigs around the outside and inside of the circle of ingredients already arranged on the board.
- Garnish the wreath of charcuterie with raspberries, blackberries, green olives and candied pecans.
- Add a honey drizzler to the bowl of honey and cheese knives for the brie rounds.
- Serve and Enjoy!