Canned Cinnamon Roll Waffles are crisp on the outside, soft and hot in the middle and covered in a sweet glaze. All you need are store bought cinnamon rolls and a waffle maker to create this sweet breakfast treat!
- 1 (12.4 ounce) can cinnamon rolls with icing (8 count) – for smaller waffles
- 1 (17.5 ounce) can jumbo cinnamon rolls with icing (5 count) – for larger waffles
- Heat your waffle maker to medium.
- Spray the waffle maker on both sides with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a cinnamon roll in each square or circle of the waffler maker. This will, depend on how large and how many waffles your waffle maker holds. One of waffle makers has 2 large squares so we make two at a time and our other waffle maker has 1 large circle so we can only make 1 at a time in it.
- Close the waffle make and press down to flatten the cinnamon roll slightly.
- Allow the cinnamon rolls to cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through, about 2-3 minutes. The rolls should be crisp on the outside and soft in the center.
- Keep the cooked cinnamon roll waffles in a 200°F oven while you cook the remaining cinnamon rolls.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the reserved cinnamon roll icing over each cinnamon roll waffle.