Pure butterscotch bliss in these decadent and delicious Butterscotch Blondies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, butterscotch pudding mix and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in the mixer. Beat on a low speed until well combined. Stir in the butterscotch chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let cool completely in pan before lifting the parchment paper and bars out of the baking dish and cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.