For summertime fun, create custom, cool desserts with a Build-Your-Own Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Board. Press a scoop of ice cream between your favorite cookies and roll it in fun candies for a one-of-a-kind treat!
- Fudge Stripes
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies Crisps (from Trader Joe’s)
- Sugar cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Drizzled Pretzel Crisps
- Funfetti Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Trader Joe’s)
- Lemon Cookie Thins (from Trader Joe’s)
- Graham Crackers
- Nilla Wafers
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Chopped Peanuts
- Crushed Oreo Cookies
- Mini M&M’s
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Bits
- Fruity Pebbles
- Chocolate Sprinkles
Ice Cream Pints:
- Place a 9” cake pan or container in the middle of a large board.
- Put the mix-ins in individual shallow bowls and arrange them around the board.
- Fill in the board with a variety of cookies.
- Just before you’re ready to serve the board, place the ice cream pints in the container in the middle of the board. Fill the container around the pints with ice to keep them frozen as long as possible.
- Serve immediately and let everyone enjoy creating their own ice cream sandwiches.