A Build-Your-Own-Burger Board is such a great way to let your crowd enjoy their burgers just the way they like them with a great variety of toppings and spreads to choose from.
- hamburger or slider patties
- cheese slices
- hamburger or slider buns
- tomato slices
- red onion slices
- jalapeños slices
- avocado slices
- pickles slices
- BBQ sauce
- potato chips
- BBQ potato chips
- Place a dish in the middle of the board to put the hamburger patties on once they’re grilled. Prep the hamburgers for grilling. Before grilling the burgers, place all of the hamburger makings around the plate to the edge of the board.
- Start by placing the buns in the top left corner of the board.
- Down the right side of the board, place the sliced avocado, sliced tomato, pickle slices, sliced red onion, sliced jalapeños and bacon strips.
- Place four mini mason jars, filled with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and BBQ sauce, on the left middle side of the board. Add small spoons or spreading knives for spreading.
- Place the lettuce at the bottom center of the board and potato chips in the top right corner and bottom left corner of the board.
- Grill the hamburger patties, melting cheese on them, if desired. Place the grilled hamburger patties on the plate in the middle of the board and serve.