Easier to eat and just as tasty, this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is a craveable twist on your favorite wings. Filling, tangy, and with just enough heat to keep things interesting, it’s a dip you’ll dive right into again and again!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Blue cheese, for garnishing
- Chopped green onions, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, salad dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir until combined. Stir in chicken. Pour into a deep baking dish. Sprinkle with more blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20‐25 minutes, until bubbling on top and heated through. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and chopped green onions.
- Serve with bread, crackers and/or vegetables (celery & carrots).