Salty bacon, crisp lettuce and sweet tomato make this cream BLT Dip hard to resist! Big on flavor and texture, it’s a party dip your guests will love!
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, diced (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Roma tomatoes, mostly seeded and diced (3/4 cup)
- 1 packed cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Club crackers, for dipping
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the diced bacon until browned and crisp, about 8-10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon to remove the bacon pieces from the pan to a paper towel lined plate to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise until well combined.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, cooked bacon and shredded lettuce. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and bacon just before serving, if desired.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.