A simple and scrumptious way to roast okra that will have you craving it over and over again!
- 1 pound fresh okra
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, divided
- 1/2 of a large lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the okra in the vegetable oil and place in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with half the salt.
- Roast until blistered, about 15 minutes, turning each one over after about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before transferring to a bowl and tossing with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle with remaining salt and Parmesan cheese.