Birthday dreams do come true with this amazing Birthday Dessert Board covered in every sweet, sprinkled treat you could wish for!
- 6-inch Party Cake from Trader Joe’s
Simple Homemade Treats:
- Birthday Snack Mix
- Dipped Pretzel Sticks with Sprinkles
- Dipped Strawberries with Sprinkles
- Donuts from Top Pot Doughnuts (one pink-frosted cake with sprinkles and a dozen donut holes that I dipped in vanilla candy coating and sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles)
- Neapolitan Joe-Joe’s Cookies from Trader Joe’s
- Chocolate & Vanilla Mini Cupcakes from Target
- Frosted Circus Animals from Target
- Joe-Joe’s Truffles from Trader Joe’s
- Birthday Cake Popcorn from Trader Joe’s
- Lofthouse Pink Frosted Sugar Cookies from Tom Thumb
- Rice Krispies Marshmallow Birthday Cake Snack Bars from Target
- Birthday Cake Macarons from Whole Foods
- Birthday Cake Bar from Trader Joe’s
- Pinks & Whites Shortbread Cookies with Yogurt Coating and Sprinkles from Trader Joe’s
- Birthday Tea Cakes from Tom Thumb
- I used my favorite Mango Wood Board from Sur La Table. This beautiful 20 inch round board with a handle is the perfect size and shape for the amount of treats I wanted to put on it. You could certainly use a smaller or larger board depending on the number of people you’re planning to serve. The Birthday Dessert Board I created here could serve 12-14 happily.
- It all starts with a mini decorated layer cake in the middle of the board. I got the 6-inch Party Cake from Trader Joe’s, but you could always make your own or purchase one from your favorite bakery. The Trader Joe’s Party Cake is a steal of a deal though. For only $6.99 you get two layers of fluffy, white, vanilla cake, covered in a rich, vanilla buttercream frosting and decorated with rainbow colored confetti sprinkles. It’s adorable and delicious!
- Then comes an epic selection of sprinkled and colorful treats fanning out from the cake. A masterpiece of some simple homemade treats along with some store-bought goodies. Happy Birthday!!!