Beef and Bean Baked Tacos are crispy, perfectly seasoned and sure to be everyone’s favorite! Add your favorite fresh toppings and you’ve got a taco night winner!
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 stand & stuff taco shells
- 1–1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- shredded lettuce
- pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13-inch rimmed baking dish/pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add a few teaspoons of cooking oil and tilt the skillet to coat the bottom evenly. Add the ground beef and break up the meat as it cooks. Cook until the meat is browned all the way through, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning mix and stir until beef is completely coated in the seasoning.
- Stir in the refried beans until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the beef and bean mixture into each taco shell and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Top the mixture in each taco shell with 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheese.
- Place tacos in the middle rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and just starting to brown in spots.
- Serve tacos with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, salsas, guacamole, jalapenos or any of your favorite taco toppings for each person to top their own tacos.