These perfectly seasoned Baked Pita Chips have all the crunch you love without any of the frying! 10 minutes in the oven turns fresh pita bread into chips ready to dip in your favorite hummus.
- 3 (7 to 8-inch) round pita breads (each cut into 8 triangles)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley.
- Arrange pita triangles on the prepared sheet pan and brush the tops evenly with half of the olive oil. Sprinkle half of the seasoning mixture evenly over the pita triangles.
- Flip the pita triangles, brush the tops with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture.
- Place the sheet pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip each pita triangle then return to oven to crisp and brown the other sides for about 4 more minutes.