Welcome home your little scholars in delicious style with an After School Snack Board. Full of nutritious foods, fun snacks, and a sweet treat or two, it’s the perfect way to fuel up after a long school day.
- Peanut butter
- Snack Mix (made with peanuts, mini pretzels, chocolate chips and M&M’s)
- Cheese cubes
- Celery pieces
- Apple slices
- Mandarin orange segments
- Green grape halves
- Strawberry halves
- Goldfish crackers
- Dried cranberries
- Yogurt covered pretzels
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Snack Balls (made with cereals, pretzels, peanut butter, honey, dried cranberries and chocolate chips)
- Use a wood board or serving platter of your desired size and shape to build the snack board on.
- Start by placing the hummus, peanut butter and snack mix in small serving bowls on the board.
- Place the cheese cubes in the center of the bowls on the board.
- Arrange the celery, apple slices, mandarin oranges, green grapes, and strawberries across the board.
- Place the Goldfish crackers, dried cranberries, yogurt covered pretzels, mini chocolate chip cookies and snack balls in the remaining gaps on the board.
- Serve and enjoy!