Whip up a party favorite in no time with my super easy and delicious 7-Layer Dip. Your guests won’t be able to get enough of this fresh and filling appetizer!
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 ½ cups prepared guacamole
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chunky tomato salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black ripe olives, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, divided
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Spread refried beans in an even layer in the bottom of a medium-sized glass serving dish or bowl. Top with a layer of guacamole.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, mix until well combined. Spread in an even layer on top of the guacamole layer. Top with a layer of salsa.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the salsa layer and then the can of chopped black olives over the cheese. Next, sprinkle the chopped green onions over the chopped olives.
- Garnish the top of the layered dip with the quartered cherry tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.