Naturally sweetened with maple syrup, these 5-Ingredient Flourless Banana Muffins are so delicious and moist, they’ll never notice what’s missing. Flour-free, dairy-free and insanely tasty, you’ll feel great about serving them to your family!
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with muffin liners and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, in the order listed, and blend just until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 of the way full. (Garnish the top of each muffin with a thin round slice of banana, if desired) Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
*Store muffins in an airtight container on the counter for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.