Just 5 ingredients and about 5 minutes is all it takes to make these tasty avocado roll ups that are so great for a healthy snack, quick lunch, or crowd-pleasing appetizer!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- 2 (9-inch) round tortillas
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the avocado. Stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
- Spread half of the avocado mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.