3 simple ingredients to create a fabulous peach cobbler that anyone could make and everyone will love!
- 3 cups peeled & sliced peaches (about 4 large peaches)
- 2–1/2 cups homestyle vanilla ice cream, divided
- 2 cups Gold Medal® self-rising flour
- sugar & more ice cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté the peaches with 1/2 cup ice cream for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 2 cups ice cream in a microwave-safe bowl on medium power for about 90 seconds. Place the flour in a medium bowl then stir in the melted ice cream until just combined.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter into the bottom of a greased 8×8-inch baking dish. Cover evenly with the peaches and cream mixture. Dollop the remaining batter over the top of the peaches. Sprinkle with a little sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and crisp. Serve warm by itself, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or with a sprinkling of sugar.