In Basics by The BakerMama, I teach you how to bake crostini so that it’s crisp, crunchy and ready for enjoying. Layered with your favorite toppings, scooped into a tasty dip or on their own, these baked crostini are perfect for snacking.
- 1 crusty baguette
- olive oil
- flakey sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- With a serrated knife, slice the baguette on the diagonal into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Brush each slice on both sides with olive oil.
- Place the slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes, until lightly toasted and golden brown around the crust.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.