A fun and festive treat for Easter!
- 2 (3 ounce) bags microwave popcorn or 10–12 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 cups bunny shaped pretzels
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla Candiquik or (10 ounce) bag vanilla candy melts
- 1 (5 ounce) container festive Easter sprinkles
- 1 (12 ounce) bag bunny mix or Easter colored M&M’s
- 2 cups bunny grahams
- 2 cups bunny shaped marshmallows
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions (or use 10-12 cups already popped popcorn from the stovetop or store-bought). Pour it into a large bowl and pick out any unpopped kernels. Toss with the pretzels.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions and pour over popped popcorn and pretzels. Gently stir until it’s completely coated.
- Spread popcorn/pretzel mixture in an even layer on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles, M&M’s, bunny grahams and bunny marshmallows. Let set until candy coating is dry, about 20 minutes. Break into clumps and serve. Store in a resealable bag or airtight container.