Serve a veggie dish they’ll never forget with this Whole Roasted Garlic and Herb Cauliflower with Pomegranate Seeds. It’s as beautiful as it is delicious–a tantalizing Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving side.
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Flaky sea salt, for garnishing
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the finely chopped herbs, minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Using a large sharp knife, cut the stem from the bottom of the cauliflower crown to get a flat surface so the crown will stay upright as it bakes.
- Place cauliflower crown, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the top and then use your hands to rub it so it evenly coats the entire cauliflower head.
- Roast until fork tender and caramelized on top, with several charred spots, about 45-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and pomegranate seeds. Serve cauliflower warm or at room temperature.