This Whipped Beet Ricotta is vibrant and delicious, especially when surrounded by a variety of fresh veggies to dip in it!
- 8 ounces ready-to-eat, steamed and peeled baby beets
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- chopped fresh rosemary, for garnishing
- sea salt, for garnishing
- toasted baguette slices, for serving
- fresh raw spring vegetables, for serving
- Start by zesting a large lemon and then squeezing the juice from it.
- Place the ready-to-eat baby beets and juice from the lemon in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the wire whisk, whip the ricotta on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until light and airy. Add the blended beets mixture, lemon zest and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to the whipped ricotta and whip again for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer whipped beet ricotta to a serving bowl and finish with chopped fresh rosemary and a sprinkle of sea salt. Serve with toasted baguette slices and fresh spring vegetables for dipping.