- Wash the fresh fruit and set aside to dry.
- Make the baked bacon.
- While the bacon is baking, make the classic crispy waffles in the heart-shaped waffle maker.
- Make the soft scrambled eggs.
- Keep the bacon, waffles and eggs warming in a 200°F oven until ready to add to the board.
- Start building the board by placing heart-shaped bowls filled with raspberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, sprinkles, chocolate hazelnut spread, whipped cream and maple syrup along the sides of an 18”x12” wood board. Also place an empty heart-shaped skillet or mini cast iron skillet in the top left corner of the board as a placeholder for the soft-scrambled eggs.
- Place the soft-scrambled eggs in the skillet, pile the bacon in the top right corner of the board, and arrange the waffles down the middle of the board.
- Garnish with heart-shaped strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!