Feed and please a hungry crowd with these tasty baked tacos that are full of turkey, black beans and lots of melted cheese. Easy to make, simple to serve and awesome to eat!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 cup canned whole black beans
- 10 stand & stuff taco shells
- 1–1/2 cups shredded mexi-cheese blend
- shredded lettuce, pico de gallo & guacamole, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13-inch rimmed baking dish/pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the ground turkey and break up the meat with a spoon. Cook until meat is cooked all the way through, 4-5 minutes. Drain grease off meat, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add taco seasoning mix and stir until turkey is completely coated in seasoning. Stir in refried black beans and 1 cup whole black beans. Remove from heat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup turkey-black bean mixture into each taco shell and place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the inside of each taco with 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheese. Place tacos in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and just starting to brown in spots.
- Serve tacos with lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole or any of your favorite taco toppings.