Chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreo cookies and brownie batter bake into decadent Triple Threat Brownies that will become your newest obsession.
- 2 (16.5 ounce) packages chocolate chip cookie dough
- 24 Double Stuffed Oreos, puls more for garnishing
- 1 (18 ounce) double chocolate brownie mix, prepared according to box directions with oil, water and egg
- 6 Double Stuffed Oreos, broken into small piece, for garnishing
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9″x13″ baking pan with non-stick spray and then line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the brownie mix according to package directions with oil, water and eggs. Set aside.
- Press the cookie dough into an even layer in the prepared pan.
- Arrange the Oreos evenly over the cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie batter over the Oreos and spread to cover the cookies and cookie dough completely.
- Press the broken Oreo pieces across the brownie batter and then sprinkle evenly with the 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If the brownies start to set on top but the center is not done baking, cover the brownies with foil and let them continue baking until baked all the way through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing into.