You don’t need a big crowd or a special occasion to make this Trader Joe’s Mini Cheese and Charcuterie Board. Treat yourself (and maybe a friend) to a beautifully delicious and balanced board you’ll want to make again and again.
- 10 mixed olives
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 slices Laura Chenel soft-ripened brie
- 4 pieces blueberry vanilla goat cheese
- 3 slices unexpected cheddar
- 9 pieces uncured applewood smoked salami
- 2 slices of prosciutto, torn in half
- Small bunch of grapes (12)
- 5 pita crackers
- 7 fig and olive crisps
- 5 cornichons
- 5 dried apricots
- 10 candied pecans
- 1 fresh fig, cut into thirds
- 3 thin slices Honeycrisp apple
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, cut into smaller sprigs
- Fill a mini bowl with olives and another mini bowl with honey and place them on opposite corners of an 8”x12” slate board.
- Cut one quarter of the brie wheel into four thin slices and layer the slices on the top left corner of the board next to the mini bowl of honey.
- Cut four thin slices of the blueberry vanilla goat cheese and layer them around the mini bowl of olives in the bottom right corner of the board.
- Slice three thin slices of unexpected cheddar cheese and place it on the middle left side of the board.
- To make the salami rose, place a piece of salami on the inside wall of a shot glass, leaving the bottom of the shot glass visible. Place another piece next to it, then a third next to it. For the second layer do the same thing, placing each piece of salami where the pieces on the layer before meet. Do this for a third time, completing your flower, Place the shot glass of salami top-down near the center of the board. You will remove the glass just before serving the board.
- Tear the two slices of prosciutto in half and place them in the bottom left corner.
- Place the small bunch of grapes to the left of the honey.
- Arrange the pita crackers to the right of the olives and the fig and olive crisps to the right of the honey.
- Pile the cornichons and dried apricots on the top right corner of the board.
- Pile the candied pecans to the left of the olive bowl.
- Slice the fresh fig into thirds and place the pieces to the right of the salami rose.
- Cut the apple into thin slices and arrange the slices, with as little of the white portion exposed as possible, next to the grapes on the top left corner of the board.
- Garnish the board with the sprigs of fresh rosemary. Remove the glass from the salami rose.