Thanksgiving Leftovers Sheet Pan Quesadilla is a creative way to use your holiday leftovers! Turkey, stuffing, and cranberries all covered in melted cheese wrapped up inside buttery, crisp tortillas with gravy for dipping. Delicious!
- 9 burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Swiss and Gruyere blend cheese, divided
- 2 cups pulled leftover turkey
- 1 and 1/2 cups leftover stuffing, crumbled
- 1 cup leftover canned whole cranberry sauce
- Turkey Flavored Gravy, for dipping
- More whole cranberry sauce, for topping
- Chopped fresh herbs, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat the inside of an 18×12 rimmed sheet pan with butter, making sure to cover completely.
- Lay 7 tortillas on the sheet pan, starting with the corners and overlapping a bit to cover the entire pan, leaving about two inches hanging over the edge of the pan.
- Cover the tortillas evenly with 2 cups of the shredded cheese then the leftover turkey, crumbled stuffing and dollops of the cranberry sauce. Top with the remaining 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Lay two tortillas down the middle of the fillings. Fold the edges of the tortillas left hanging over the pan to cover the filling completely. Use a toothpick to hold the edges in place, if needed.
- Butter the bottom side of a second rimmed sheet pan. Remove the toothpicks and place on top of the tortillas, buttered side down, pressing it down just a bit.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove top sheet pan and let bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown all over the top.
- To serve, cut into squares and serve with leftover gravy, cranberry sauces and chopped fresh herbs.