A classic chocolate-dipped strawberry with pigskin appeal!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 10 whole strawberries
- Vanilla Frosting
- Wash and dry the strawberries very well.
- In a small bowl, microwave the dark chocolate in 30 seconds intervals, removing and stirring at each 30 second interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Holding a strawberry by the stem, dip it into the melted chocolate, lift and twist slightly, letting the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl and then place the strawberry on a parchment-lined work surface to let the chocolate set. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Once chocolate is set on the strawberries, place vanilla frosting in a resealable baggie and snip a small piece off of one corner. Pipe the frosting onto the top of each chocolate covered strawberry to create the football lines.