These Football-Shaped Peanut Butter Waffles are a protein-packed way to start a winning day.
- 5 Birch Benders Buttermilk Toaster Waffles (or similar)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Football-shaped cookie cutter
- Vanilla Frosting
- Toast waffles according to package directions.
- Cut each waffle into a football-shape with a football-shaped cookie cutter.
- Spread each football-shaped waffle with a thin layer of peanut butter.
- Place vanilla frosting in a resealable baggie and snip a small piece off of one corner. Pipe the frosting onto the top of each football-shaped pancake to create the football lines.