These Mini Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Strawberry Skewers are a small but mighty addition to your Tailgate Breakfast board!
- 1 package Birch Benders Organic Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix (or similar)
- 2 cups water
- 8 strawberries
- 8 (6-inch) bamboo knotted food skewer
- Maple Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix and 2 cups water until just combined.
- Preheat a large griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. Grease with nonstick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop small amounts of batter onto the hot skillet and let cook until bubbles begin to form, about 30-60 seconds. Quickly flip and let cook for another 30-60 seconds until cooked all the way through and golden. Repeat with remaining batter to make about 100 mini pancakes.
- Keep pancakes warming in a 200°F oven until ready to skewer with the strawberries.
- When ready to serve, slice each strawberry into 3 thick slices.
- Alternate adding 3 strawberry slices and 3 mini pancakes onto each food skewer.
- Serve with maple syrup for drizzling and dipping.