These Turkey Sausage and Egg Waffle Sliders are balanced, bite-sized goodness!
- 3 Birch Benders Buttermilk Toaster Waffles (or similar)
- 3 Soft Scrambled Eggs
- 6 Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties
- 6 jumbo blueberries
- 6 Football Flag Cocktail Picks
- Scramble the eggs.
- Warm the turkey sausage patties according to package directions.
- Toast the waffles according to package directions until golden brown.
- Cut each waffle into 4 wedges. Place one wedge down and top it with a sausage patty and then a spoonful of scrambled eggs. Top the eggs with another waffle wedge to create the slider.
- Place a jumbo blueberry on top and secure everything together with a football flag cocktail pick.