The most berry delicious muffins made with pancake batter for a fun breakfast twist!
- 1 package Birch Benders Blueberry Pancake Mix (or similar)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, lightly beaten eggs, and maple syrup until well combined. Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared mini muffin cups, filling each one almost full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean and they start to turn golden brown on top.
- Let muffins set in the pan for 10 minutes before running a knife around each muffin to release it from the pan.