These football themed pumpkin pancakes are perfect for fall!
- 1 package Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix (or similar)
- 3 ½ cups water
- Football-shaped cookie cutter
- Vanilla Frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix and 3 ½ cups water until just combined.
- Preheat a large griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. Grease with nonstick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the hot skillet and let cook until bubbles begin to form, about 1-2 minutes. Quickly flip and let cook for another minute until cooked all the way through and golden. Repeat with remaining batter to make about 24 pancakes.
- Cut pancakes into football shapes with a football-shaped cookie cutter.
- Keep warming in a 200°F oven until ready to decorate them with frosting and add to the spread table.
- When ready to serve, place vanilla frosting in a resealable baggie and snip a small piece off of one corner. Pipe the frosting onto the top of each football-shaped pancake to create the football lines.