Good morning, sports fans! Score points with your die-hard football fans with my Tailgate Breakfast Board. It makes that first meal of the day a fun and delicious team favorite!
- Football-Shaped Pumpkin Pancakes
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Waffle Sliders
- Mini Chocolate Chip Pancake & Strawberry Skewers
- Football-Shaped Peanut Butter Waffles
- Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs
- Vanilla Frosting
- Baked Bacon
- ½ cup quartered strawberries
- ½ cup jumbo blueberries
- Maple Syrup
- Start by making the Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Store in the refrigerator until ready to add them to the board. These can be made a day in advance.
- Bake the Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins. These can also be baked a day in advance and stored in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to add them to the board.
- Bake the bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook the pumpkin pancakes, mini chocolate chip pancakes, scramble the eggs and heat the turkey sausage patties. Keep everything warming in a 200°F oven until ready to assemble and serve the board. If you make the pancakes a day in advance, store them in the refrigerator and then either reheat them in a warm oven, the microwave or the toaster.
- Start building the board by adding a bowl of strawberries and blueberries to the center.
- Place two small jars of Birch Benders Keto Maple Syrup above and below the fruit bowl.
- Add the Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs to the bottom left corner of the board.
- Add the Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins to the top center of the board.
- Cut the pumpkin pancakes into football shapes and decorate lines on them with frosting to finish the football look. Add them to the left of the fruit bowl on the board and place a few at the bottom center of the board.
- Prepare the Football-Shaped Peanut Butter Waffles and decorate lines on them with frosting to finish the football look. Add them to the right of the fruit bowl on the board.
- Assemble the Mini Chocolate Chip Pancake and Strawberry Skewers and add them to the top left corner of the board.
- Assemble the Turkey Sausage and Egg Waffle Sliders and add them to the bottom right corner of the board.
- Pile the baked bacon in the top right corner of the board.
- Serve the board and enjoy! May the best team win!