The holidays wouldn’t be complete without a big jar of SuSu’s scrumptious cereal snack mix to eat! A salty treat everyone loves!
- 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix cereal (12 cups)
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup pistachios
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 7 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal, mixed nuts, pistachios, and pretzels.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and then stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seasoned salt and garlic salt. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat. Pour sauce over cereal mixture and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly out onto two 13×9-inch rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 45 minutes, rotating baking sheets and stirring the snack mix every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread out onto paper towels to cool.
Store in a jar with a lid, resealable bag or airtight container.