Fuel them up for after school study sessions with this Study Time Snack Mix. It’s a fun and delicious mix of nutritious foods and sweet treats that they’ll love to much on!
- 4 cups popped popcorn (stovetop or a 3 ounce microwave bag)
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup fish-shaped cheese crackers (such as Goldfish)
- 1 cup mini alphabet cookies
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup M&M’s candies
- Pop popcorn on the stovetop or according to microwave package directions.
- Pour popcorn in a large mixing or serving bowl and let cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl with the popcorn and toss together.
- Serve and then store in a sealed container or jar for up to one week.