What’s red, white, and blue and oh-so yummy? This Star Spangled S’mores Tray! The perfect finale to your Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day celebration that everyone will love!
- Hershey’s Red, White & Blue Cookies ‘n’ Creme Candy Bars
- Reese’s Thins White Creme Peanut Butter Cups (cut into mini stars)
- red star shaped sugar cookies
- s’mores marshmallows
- graham crackers
M&M Muddy Buddies Snack Mix
- Wash the raspberries and strawberries, and slice the strawberries.
- Make a snack mix by mixing the Peanut Butter & Chocolate Muddy Buddies Snack Mix and M&M’s Red, White and Blue Peanut Butter Candies.
- On the tray, place a diagonal row of M&M Muddy Buddies snack mix in the bottom-left corner of the tray, followed by diagonal rows of red star cookies, s’mores marshmallows, strawberry slices, and graham crackers.
- Break the Hershey’s Candy Bars into fourths and fill the top left corner with the pieces.
- Finish the red-and-white stripes with a row of raspberries and then another row of marshmallows, red star cookies and M&M Muddy Buddies snack mix.
- Using a mini star cookie cutter, cut the Reese’s Thins White Creme Peanut Butter Cups into mini stars and place on top of the Hershey’s Candy Bar pieces.
- Serve with an additional bowl of M&M Muddy Buddies ]snack mix, s’mores skewers and festive plates and napkins.