This scrumptious Spooky Snack Mix is sure to be a Halloween hit!
- 1 (16 ounce) package CandiQuik chocolate candy coating or 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- 6 cups (12.8 ounce box) Chex chocolate cereal
- 1 (4 ounce) container Wilton spooky eyeball sprinkle mix
- 1 cup peanut M&M’s Ghoul’s Mix (2 share size bags)
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid orange and black yogurt covered raisins (they come in mini boxes on the Halloween aisle or near the raisins)
- 2 cups Reese’s Puffs Peanut Butter Bats cereal
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Brach’s Vampire Teeth candy corn
- 2 cups Utz bat shaped pretzels (picked out from the mini bags with bats and pumpkins mixed)
- In a large bowl, add the Chex cereal.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate candy coating according to package directions, usually 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the Chex cereal in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Cereal should be evenly coated in the candy coating.
- Spread the coated cereal in an even layer on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with the sprinkles and then the remaining ingredients.
- Allow mixture to cool completely. Break apart to serve. Store in an airtight container or baggie.