This sweet and salty snack board with a basketball theme is sure to be a slam dunk as you cheer on your favorite teams in the big tournament!
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box chocolate fudge instant pudding mix, prepared according to box directions
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces, divided
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1 (17 ounce) bag black and white drizzlecorn popcorn
- 2 cups big baked cheese snack crackers
- 2 cups cheese balls
- 2 cups honey graham sticks
- 2 cups pretzel snaps
- Prepare instant pudding mix according to box directions. Stir in 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter.
- Transfer peanut butter chocolate pudding dip to a round bowl that you can place in the center of a round board with enough room around it for the other snacks. I used a 4.5-inch round bowl in the middle of a 15-inch round board. Fill the bowl completely to the edge with the pudding dip. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes while you gather all of the other snacks.
- Remove the pudding dip from the refrigerator and decorate with Reese’s Pieces to look like a basketball. Put bowl of dip in the middle of the serving board. Place remaining snacks around the bowl.
- Start by dividing the popcorn on either side of the dip bowl. Sprinkle the popcorn with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Minis and remaining Reese’s Pieces that you didn’t use to make the basketball design on the dip.
- Put the big baked cheese crackers and honey graham sticks between the popcorn mixes on one side of the dip bowl and the pretzels snaps and cheese balls between the popcorn mixes on the other side of the dip bowl.
- Serve, dip and enjoy!