These Skinny Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies that still taste great!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and brown sugar until well combined. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop two teaspoon-size portions of dough onto lined cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies just start to set and turn light brown on top. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Notes: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.