Crisp vegetables, tender chicken and loads of crunchy pan fried rice make Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice my idea of family dinner perfection!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked long grain white rice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced or cut in rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Chopped green onion, for garnishing
- Sriracha sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 16×12-inch rimmed baking sheet pan with 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the rice, chicken, onion, carrots, minced garlic, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar until well combined.
- Spread the rice mixture evenly across the prepared sheet pan. Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake until the rice begins to crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Toss the rice on the sheet pan, scraping up any stuck-on pieces.
- Drizzle the beaten eggs over the rice and toss to coat again. Arrange the rice mixture back into an even layer and sprinkle the peas evenly across it.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven and continue baking until the eggs are cooked, about 10 minutes. Toss the rice on the sheet pan again. Garnish with chopped green onions just before serving. Serve with sriracha and soy sauce.