This stunning Beef Tenderloin Board features a perfectly roasted Beef Tenderloin with crisp roasted vegetables, perfectly browned dinner rolls, and a great selection of sauces. It’s sure to bring everyone to the table for a deliciously memorable holiday feast.
- 4–5 pounds roasted beef Tenderloin
- ½ cup prepared cranberry sauce
- ½ cup prepared horseradish sauce
- ½ cup mustard
- ¼ cup reserved beef gravy
- 1 pomegranate
- 18 roasted petite whole carrots
- 18 roasted fingerling potatoes
- 18 roasted broccolini
- 10 garlic herb dinner rolls
- 2 heads of roasted garlic
- Flaky sea salt, for garnishing
- Sprigs of fresh herbs, for garnishing (rosemary, sage, thyme)
- Salt and pepper containers
- Start by placing the sauces in serving bowls across the board. Slice the pomegranate into fourths and lay it on a paper towel to collect any dripping juices before placing it on the board.
- Once the beef tenderloins are done roasting and resting, carve most of them into 1-inch thick slices. Place the sliced beef tenderloins down the center of the board.
- Add the roasted vegetables (carrots, potatoes and broccolini), roasted garlic and rolls to the board. Sprinkle the sides with flaky sea salt. Garnish the roasted carrots and potatoes with some of the remaining chopped fresh herbs.
- Place the pomegranate slices and sprigs of fresh herbs on the board.
I built this beauty on our 24” x 18” walnut wood board.