Cream cheese, sweet raspberry preserves and a simple glaze transform store bought crescent roll dough into these dreamy Raspberry Cream Cheese Cruffins.
- 3 (8 ounce) tubes of crescent roll dough
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened completely
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll out each sheet of the crescent roll dough until you have 3 larger rectangles that are slightly larger than what you started with and the perforated lines are blended back together.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each sheet.
- Next spread a thin layer of raspberry preserves.
- Starting on the long end of the rectangle, roll up the dough into a log.
- Cut the dough in half, giving you shorter logs.
- Then cut each of those logs in half, lengthwise.
- Repeat with the other two sheets. When you’re finished, you should have 12 pieces.
- Take each piece and wrap it around your finger to form the shape of a muffin, with the layered side facing out.
- Place each rolled piece in the greased muffin pan.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and milk in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and of drizzling consistency.
- Remove the cruffins from the oven and immediately remove the cruffins from the pan to a cooling rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle each cruffin generously with the glaze. Serve warm or at room temperature.