Organic frozen raspberries bring such a beautiful color and sweetness to these light and crispy chocolate chip biscotti.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Gold Medal® organic all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Cascadian Farm® frozen organic red raspberries
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until well combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. On low speed, beat in the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the frozen raspberries and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Dough will be thick, cold and sticky.
- Using greased hands, divide dough in half and shape each half into a rectangular loaf on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle loaves with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet 15 minutes.
- Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices and lay back on baking sheet. Bake 15 or until starting to brown and dry on top. Turn each slice and bake another 10 minutes longer. Remove biscotti to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Adapted from Betty Crocker Cookbook