Pumpkin spice and everything nice in this sweet and salty snack mix that’s so perfect for fall!
- 1 (12 ounce) box Rice Chex cereal (about 6 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla CandiQuik candy coating or 1 (20 ounce) package vanilla almond bark
- 1 cup pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) package pumpkin pie M&M’s
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- 2 cups Utz pumpkin shaped pretzels (picked out from the mini trick-or-treat pretzel bags with bats and pumpkins mixed)
- 1 cup Brach’s Mellowcreme pumpkin shaped candy
- In a large bowl, add the Chex cereal.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the Chex cereal in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Cereal should be evenly coated in the candy coating.
- Spread the coated cereal in an even layer on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and then the remaining ingredients.
- Allow mixture to cool completely. Break apart to serve. Store in an airtight container or baggie.