How to build an adorable and delicious Pumpkin Snack Board for a Halloween or fall party that is sure to WOW your crowd!
- pitted whole black olives
- black mission figs
- black Concord grapes
- 30 sharp cheddar cheese slices, cracker cut
- 2 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- baby carrots
- cheese balls
- sweet potato crackers
- cantaloupe chunks
- orange veggie straws (picked from a bag of multi-colored straws)
- cheddar cheese cracker squares (such as Cheez-its)
- cheddar cheese popcorn
- pumpkin spice yogurt covered pretzels
- Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s
- Trader Joe’s Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- clementines, peeled and separated into pieces
- dried apricots
- 1 small seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- On a 20-inch round wood board, place three candy corn-shaped cookie cutters in place for the pumpkin’s eyes and nose. Shape the black grapes into a smile for the pumpkin’s mouth. Fill the cookie cutters with blackberries, black olives and black figs.
- Start by lining the cheese slices down the middle of the board. Line the remaining orange ingredients out on both sides of the cheese slices and around the black foods until the board is completely covered. With the orange foods on the edge of the board, pack them tightly so they stay in place if you transfer the board to another location to serve.
- Carefully, lift the cookie cutters from the board, shaping the black foods back into the triangle shape, if necessary. You can always add more black or orange foods to fill in any gaps.
- Place the thinly sliced cucumber at the top of the board in a bent shape for the pumpkin’s stem.
- Serve and enjoy!