Just 3 ingredients and a quick bake in the oven is all it takes to make this super moist and delicious pumpkin chocolate chip snack cake.
- 1 box spiced or pumpkin spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips until well distributed. Spread into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, rotating baking dish halfway through baking time. Let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe can also be baked into muffins. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and fill each cup almost full. Bake for about 20 minutes.