You’re sure to fall for autumn’s favorite muffin! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist, slightly sweet, and with the perfect touch of chocolate to make your breakfast or snack time satisfying and delicious.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus more for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray or line with liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, and pumpkin until well combined. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 greased muffin cups, filling each one almost full. Garnish the batter for each muffin with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool in pan at least 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.